[Digikam-devel] How to apply changes in digikams IPTC settings to all tagged photos?

Rainer Krienke rainer at krienke.org
Sat Jan 20 10:56:38 GMT 2007

Hello,

I recently turned digikams Metadata setting the option "save tags to IPTC" on.
Then I wondered if there is any option in digikam that helps me to save all
the tags already set before this option was turned on als IPTC tags into the
image files?

Else the images metadata will become kind of inconsitent since newer files
will have IPTC tags set that represent digikam tags other older images  will
not.

Thanks
Rainer