[Digikam-devel] digiKam 0.9.1 string freeze - release plan

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Sun Feb 25 13:39:07 GMT 2007

Gerhard Kulzer napisaƂ(a):
> Dear all digiKam translators!
>
> We are going for another important release of digikam and digikamimageplugins.
> The plan is as follows:
>
> String freeze: today (2007-02-11)
> 0.9.1-beta1 : 2007-11-02.
> 0.9.1-RC : 2007-18-02.
> 0.9.1-final : 2007-25-02.
>
> So I would like to ask you that translations are available for the final
> release in two weeks. Of course any previous commit will be welcome, as we
> are going through intensive testing.

Can you put off the release for a few days?
As far as I can see, there have been a few changes in digikam docbook,
and they have not been yet propagated to .pot files nor .po files, so we
cannot translate them. Without that I cannot even generate documentation
(translation must be complete for docbook generation).

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team)