[Digikam-devel] extragear/libs [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Feb 15 21:06:29 GMT 2007

Alle 16:24, lunedì 12 febbraio 2007, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> SVN commit 632867 by cgilles:
>
> kipi-plugins from trunk : starting new shared library "libkdcraw" based on digiKam core and RAW converter implementations.
Gilles that means i have to release libdcraw just before digikam 0.9.1 rc1,
are you sure that was a good idea? I mean I don't know for other distro,
but I'm fighting with libkexiv that should be in our (mandriva) main
repository to have digikam rebuilt, and now i will for libdcraw...
Moreover kipi team have a lot of packages to release, are you sure
that we couldn't release a common image library collection?
Now for exif and raw, tomorrow for any other image format/info...
taht would be easier to maintain and release...