[Digikam-devel] About slideshow

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Feb 13 12:01:52 GMT 2007

Le lundi 12 février 2007 18:23, Fabien a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The new native slideshow is great. I just have a few remarks :)
>
> Is it possible to hide the buttons when we switch manually to another
> picture ?
>
> I think it could be useful, if possible, to use left click and right
> click to go to previous/next picture. And also to have Home/End go to
> first/last image.
>
> I don't know if you plan to add more options, but I guess this could be
> done later, after next stable release. I was thinking at the ability to
> display not only filename but comments, tags, iptc/exif values...

Print Comments is done.

From digiKam ==> the Comment from database.

From Camera GUI & Showfoto ==> the Comment from JFIF | Exif | Iptc.

The implementation is ready to display photograph informations too (it's
handle all photo info available into image properties sidebar in fact)

I think than it's not need to display all photo info during slideshow. I
propose to display these infos only :

- Creation Date
- Aperture / Focal
- Exposure / sensitivity