[Digikam-devel] dcraw 8.81 is out...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Dec 14 10:10:02 GMT 2007

> Gerhard, Angelo,
>
> Like digiKam 0.9.3 is planed for Christmas, it will be nice to have a new
> little release of libkdcraw about dcraw decoder update.
> Since last stable release, dcraw have been already updated with several
> improvoment and new recent camera supports.
>
> Of course, we can include this last 8.81 release in libkdcraw, if all work
> fine of course. regressive tests are require...
>
> What do you think about ?
I was planning to release a new libdcraw since Gerhard has improved it several times :)
My lack of time in these days is very bad :/ I will be at home from next 21/12 to 6/1 though
so i should find time to do more things...

Please check if new dcraw has any ABI/API impact though... and tell me ;)

Cheers,
	Angelo