[Digikam-devel] Assign/Remove Tags menu screenshot

Frank Siegert hugelmopf at web.de
Sun Aug 12 11:15:09 BST 2007

Frank Siegert wrote:
> In Kubuntu, I have kdelibs and -dev installed (version 3.92, i.e. beta1),
> which include a /usr/lib/kde4/share/apps/cmake/modules directory with lots
> of .cmake files.
>
> Now I checked out digikam:
>   $ svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam
>
> and in this directory I ran cmake:
>   $ cmake .
>
> This results in an error message
>   .../digikam/data/icons/CMakeLists.txt:1:
>   Unknown CMake command "KDE4_INSTALL_ICONS".

I found the reason for this error:
One has to check out the trunk/extragear/graphics directory, and run cmake
from there, instead of only digikam. Is it really wise that way? Wouldn't
it be much easier if the digikam/CMakeLists.txt where set up in a way such
that digikam can be checked out standalone, and compiled from there?

Cheers,
Frank