[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/digikam

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Aug 11 16:30:24 BST 2007

SVN commit 698944 by mwiesweg:

Use KDE Solid for detection of USB mass storage devices

- now there is one submenu for devices reported as "HardDisk" on the USB bus,
  and one submenu for devices reported as one of the various "Card Reader" subtypes
- remove traces of the KDE3 media:/ ioslave

Solid is a really great thing to have, first time that I use Linux and feel the hardware
is well integrated even in high-level applications!

TODO: For KDE3 we install .desktop files to add a digikam entry to the popup dialog that
      kded pops up when a new device is detected. I currently have no idea about the KDE4 equivalent.

CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org

 M  +257 -170  digikamapp.cpp
 M  +6 -9      digikamapp.h
 M  +12 -4     digikamappprivate.h