[Digikam-devel] digiKam-0.9.0-beta3 and DigikamImagePlugins-0.9.0-beta3 have been released.

F.J.Cruz fj.cruz at supercable.es
Fri Oct 20 21:44:53 BST 2006

Following the policy of digiKam community about to offer a high quality
product, we are proud to presents the new digiKam and DigikamImagePlugins
0.9.0-beta3 releases. As usual, these news packages  have a lot of bugs fixed
and improved features:

If you want to know more about all the changes in this release, have a look at
the NEWS
[http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/NEWS?rev=596600&view=markup]
and CHANGELOG files
[http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/ChangeLog?rev=595838&view=markup].
Feel free to  read about ours plans for the future in the TODO file
[http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/TODO?rev=594143&view=markup]

As you probably know whith the beta releases we are asking users to test this
version of digiKam and to report bugs, so if you find one of these, please
report it to the bug tracking system at bugs.kde.org. In a first step, make
sure that there is not already a bug report for your problem. A list of open
bug reports for digikam can be found at
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=digikam&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
and for digikamimageplugins in this URL
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=digikamimageplugins&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED.

If you are a digiKam user, you know you have a great piece of software in your
desktop, otherwise we invite to test a sophisticated, but easy to use,
digital photo management application.

Donwload your packages here: