[Digikam-devel] 0.9.0-beta3: test packages released

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Wed Oct 18 21:11:40 BST 2006

F.J.Cruz wrote:
> El Miércoles, 18 de Octubre de 2006 17:04, Oliver Dörr escribió:
>
>> F.J.Cruz wrote:

>>> This is the same problem I had with the beta2 release. Some languages
>>> weren't included in tarballs, althought they are in the repository and I
>>> updated my local copy just before I begin to prepare the release. I sent
>>> a message to ML but nobody answered it. I don't know what is the problem.
>>>
>> Are the files included in your local copy? If so, than the problem is
>> inside the scripts that prepare the tarball. If not, than you have a
>> problem with the svn up...
>>
>> Oliver
>>

> I forgot to say that I think i have to delay the official release of the beta3
> version until this problem is solved, right?

 From my point of view this would be a good idea. The bug in the scripts
should be fixed for the release candidates.

@Gilles: What do you think? Are two untranslated plugins a showstopper
for beta 3? (I think it's your decision)

@Paco: Could you look for the problem inside the scripts? If not, what
is needed to create a package/tarball, so that somebody else could hunt
the bug.

Oliver