[Digikam-devel] Several crashes of digikam

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun May 21 13:05:07 BST 2006

Hi everybody,

at the moment, digikam is very unstable on my machine.  I made an
svn update this morning and compiled all the stuff.  While playing
a little bit with the app, I had three crashes.

1. When opening an image in IE (see digikam_crash_1.log)

2. During start of the application (see digikam_crash_2.log)

3. Again when opening an image in IE, but the error message
   seems to be different (digikam_crash_3.log)

Is there something messed up with my installation?  Is my database
corrupt?  Or are these real bugs in the code?

I would like to have some feedback before adding bugs to BKO.

Thanks,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373