[Digikam-devel] noisereduction-documentation and thoughts.

Peter Heckert lists at hphsite.de
Thu Mar 30 18:29:23 BST 2006

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> On Thursday 30 March 2006 12:09 am, Peter Heckert wrote:
>> Today I made some developer documentation for dcamnoise it can be found
>> here:
>>
>> <http://hphsite.de/dcamnoise/dcamnoise-overview.pdf>
>
> Interresing. i'm also an Electronician (:=)))...
Ok, then the diagram should make sense to you :-).

I will update it as soon as I get the openoffice issue resolved, so that
my sourcecode is better understandable.
>> Beneath "Radius", "Threshold" is the most important parameter and so it should
>> be in first or second place. (Hope you can see this from the pdf document)
>>
>> I am not a skilled programmer and have no Qt knowledge at all and
>> currently I cannot do this myself and I would beg Gilles Caulier or
>> someone else to do this.
>
> Done in svn. My 10 cts €...

Thank you very much.
> Nota : all image filter algorithms implementation are pure C++. No Qt/KDE API
> are used dirrectly into.
Yes I have seen, very good code encapsulation and this enables me to
work on filter code without tampering with user interface.
I do not want to change user interface, just want to understand it.
I understand that consistent look and feel is needed for the whole
application.

Im also studying DIMG, possibly want to add a checkbox for "Luminance
only" to USM, when I have success I will post it, if somebody else does
it in advance then I am satisfied to :-)

have a nice day,

Peter