[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities/cameragui

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Wed Mar 29 16:52:10 BST 2006

Le Mardi 28 Mars 2006 15:03, Sebastian Röder a écrit :
> > > Little UI improvement recommendation: the animated circle in the lower
> > > right corner that show whether the UI is "bussy" is to small for the
> > > area with the digikam banner - there are gray stripes on the top/bottom
> > > of the animated graphic.
> >
> > Hum, i can't see what you mean. Give me a little screenshot please...
>
> Here you have a little screeny ;-)

Marcel, i cannot reproduce this problem on digikam logo from cameragui. I have
tried to change KDE colors and themes from KDE control pannel without
success. I have checked the code to find some problem in implementation.
nothing (:=)))....

Can you give me more informations about you current KDE theme, widget styles,
colors, etc. sets into KDE control pannel. Thanks in advance