[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities/cameragui

Sebastian Röder sebastian.roeder at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Mar 28 15:14:24 BST 2006

And again ... it's me :-)

> I'm agree to change it like "download settings" or something like that. You
> have a svn acess to write now (:=))). You can fix it yourself. It's easy
> (:=)))...

You are right - leave the renaming up to me (already done locally, I
think "Download Settings fits best). This is a good chance to test whether
everything wents fine when I commit something to SVN (easy to restore when
something goes wrong ;-)).

About the cameragui there is one more issue related to it (though not to the
gui changes): when you choose to rename the images and to automatically add
an index number, then this number starts on the first picture no matter which
images are selected. It would be better if the index numbers are only applied
for the selected images instead.

Example: I have 5 images on the camera, choose to rename them "example" and
enable the index number. Now the photos are named example-0001.jpg to
example-0005.jpg. When I select the last three images, then they still have
the names example-0003.jpg to example-0005.jpg. I'd like better to have them
named example-0001.jpg to example-0003.jpg.

If you have not the time to fix this today I will fill a bugreport about it.
Happy coding today! And don't forget to take a break once in a while ;-)

Sebastian