[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikamimageplugins/noisereduction

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Tue Mar 14 15:16:29 GMT 2006

SVN commit 518579 by cgilles:

digikam from trunk : New powerfull Noise Reduction tool based on experimental dcamnoise2 gimp plugin algorithm. You can forget the old implementation based on despeckle algorithm.

This plugin support 16 bits image. I have fixed a lot of problems from the original implementation. The plugin have been tested indeep into valgrind to prevent memory leak. The setting limits have been adjusted to prevent crash in any case (for example divide by zero).

TODO :

- We have the capabilty to apply a noise curve correction to the image. A new curve widget need to be created for that (for the future, not 0.9.0 release).
- Add save/load settings to a text file.
- Polish settings area (to group by action/type)
- Add settings description using QWhatsThis

CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org

 M  +229 -96   imageeffect_noisereduction.cpp
 M  +12 -11    imageeffect_noisereduction.h
 M  +663 -359  noisereduction.cpp
 M  +47 -14    noisereduction.h