[Digikam-devel] Digikam patch - a little C++ help needed

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Jul 9 18:10:54 BST 2006

> Thanks Marcel to help Jens to coding. I'm a little bit busy...
>
> Jens, try to finalize and test your implementation for a possible adding in
> beta1. If you cannot do it, well take your time.
>
> In IRC, with Achim we have planed to release 0.9.0-beta1 :
>
> - later 0.8.2 final planed around the 15th july. 0.8.2 package and announce
> will be done by Achim.
> - before the end of July (i'm in holliday from 29 July to 21 august : no
> computer, no internet, just my digital camera (:=)))). I need to be
> disconnected during sometime to change my mind...
>
> Marcel, please check the TODO file and cleanup the pending tasks already
> completed by you. It's important. Unforget that, like we have talk in the
> past, you will post the announce of 0.9.0-beta1 (:=)))...

I will have a look at that in the next days, and I will commit the fix we
talked about a few days ago.
I am currently a bit out of sync about any other things where I said "I will
fix that / I will code that" and forgot that afterwards.

I will write an exam tomorrow, and the next exam is at the end of august (the
real big one, then). This means during the next six weeks I will be able to
cut the one or other hour for coding, but only after that I will have
holidays which means I will be able to cut a few days for coding ;-)

Marcel