[Digikam-devel] How to support the digikam team

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Mon Jan 30 12:36:02 GMT 2006

Le Lundi 30 Janvier 2006 13:20, Joern Ahrens a écrit :
> > I would say I use the week days to make myself familar with SVN and
> > target the upload of the tarball for internal testing on friday, So maybe
> > we can have a RC1 on monday. Is this OK? Your comments please.
>
> Take the time you need. It doesn't matter if we will release some days
> later.

No need to make an RC1. There are only bugfix/memory leak on
DigikamImagePlugins.

Gerhard Kulzer will commit a fix during this week in all plugins .rc files to
drive properly keyboard shortcuts on IE/showfoto. Packaging actions must be
done after that, but you can trying to make a tarball in your computer before
for testing

About svn, personnally, i'm using esvn. It's work fine...