[Digikam-devel] In troubles compiling Digikam (0.9 from svn)

fj.cruz at supercable.es fj.cruz at supercable.es
Tue Jan 24 12:15:14 GMT 2006

---- Caulier Gilles <caulier.gilles at free.fr> escribió:
> Le Mardi 24 Janvier 2006 10:22, fj.cruz at supercable.es a écrit :
> ---- fj.cruz at supercable.es escribió:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I can't compile a fresh copy of Digikam (0.9) from svn. I've get this
> > error:
> >
> > digikam/showfoto/setup/Makefile.am: no rule to create target:
> > /home/pcruz/Desarrollo/test/digikam/utilities/setup/libshowfotosetup.la(.
> >/digikam/showfoto/setup/libsetup.la)
> >
> > I've a limeted experience with make files, so ... ideas?
>
> I've forgotten  to say that at home the app compiles without problems. As
> far I know, the only difference between home copy and office copy is that
> at work i use unsermake instead make because when I did the first checkout
> of kde-admin , this was from "trunk" and not from "branches". I must to say
> that this has not been any problem until now.

-- Since yesterday morning, this makefile is in svn. You need to do make -f
-- Makefile.cvs to re-check all folders and create all Makefile.in, etc...

I've done all this before send the post, but is not compiled yet.

-- About usermake, you can do want you want, but i has never used it and i
-- recommend you to use automake/autoconf instead. Because i have no time to
-- manage an another tool like usermake (and debug anymore)... i won't used this
-- tool.

In my post I explain why I'm using unsermake, anyway, unsermake works fine with actuals "makes" files, at least they have worked until now :-).

I'm thinking about to rebuild my local copy from scratch.

Paco