[Digikam-devel] In troubles compiling Digikam (0.9 from svn)

fj.cruz at supercable.es fj.cruz at supercable.es
Tue Jan 24 09:22:25 GMT 2006

---- fj.cruz at supercable.es escribió:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I can't compile a fresh copy of Digikam (0.9) from svn. I've get this error:
>
> digikam/showfoto/setup/Makefile.am: no rule to create target: /home/pcruz/Desarrollo/test/digikam/utilities/setup/libshowfotosetup.la(./digikam/showfoto/setup/libsetup.la)
>
> I've a limeted experience with make files, so ... ideas?

I've forgotten  to say that at home the app compiles without problems. As far I know, the only difference between home copy and office copy is that  at work i use unsermake instead make because when I did the first checkout of kde-admin , this was from "trunk" and not from "branches". I must to say that this has not been any problem until now.

Paco Cruz