[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/showfoto/pics

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Wed Jan 11 10:09:02 GMT 2006

Op woensdag 11 januari 2006 07:44, schreef Gilles Caulier:
> Le Mercredi 11 Janvier 2006 00:22, Tom Albers a écrit :
> > Op dinsdag 10 januari 2006 07:56, schreef Gilles Caulier:
> > > SVN commit 496236 by cgilles:
> > >
> > > digikam from trunk : new nice showfoto 0.4.0 splashscreen from
> > > Dudas Gabor
> > > CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org, dudasg at freemail.hu
> > >
> > >  M             showfoto-splash.png
> >
> > Can you update branch splashes as well, so i can build a package?
> >
> > Tom
>
> sure. currently, i'm recieve any pictures to use. Let's me any time to
> choose 2 nice pictures (showfoto and digikam). I'm waiting too, Paco and
> Tung splash contributions.

Hi Gilles,

I really want digiKam 0.8.1 to end up in Kubuntu Dapper, so if possible I want
to create packages this evening or else friday. Dapper closes the 19th and we
need some time to test the tarball, make a .deb and let it flow into the
repositories on time.

So feel free to commit new splashes...

I will comment out the media commit i did last sunday, Achim has some problems
with it, which can not be resolved.

Toma