[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/showfoto/pics

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Wed Jan 11 06:44:11 GMT 2006

Le Mercredi 11 Janvier 2006 00:22, Tom Albers a écrit :
> Op dinsdag 10 januari 2006 07:56, schreef Gilles Caulier:
> > SVN commit 496236 by cgilles:
> >
> > digikam from trunk : new nice showfoto 0.4.0 splashscreen from
> > Dudas Gabor
> > CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org, dudasg at freemail.hu
> >
> >  M             showfoto-splash.png
>
> Can you update branch splashes as well, so i can build a package?
>
> Tom

sure. currently, i'm recieve any pictures to use. Let's me any time to choose
2 nice pictures (showfoto and digikam). I'm waiting too, Paco and Tung splash
contributions.

A digikam user have created a list of macro photo for that :

http://amigos.amiga.hu/dudeeg/digi-splash/

If you love anything, let's me hear...

Important : at the url below, you can found the Gimp splashcreen templates to
make a new one :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Splashscreens/models/