[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/dimg

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Feb 25 17:56:55 GMT 2006

Am Samstag 25 Februar 2006 12:33 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> Le Samedi 25 Février 2006 09:36, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> > Le Vendredi 24 Février 2006 19:23, Marcel Wiesweg a écrit :
> > > Yes, I can help you. I will have a look at the missing plugins. Which
> > > plugin to start with, any special considerations?
> >
> > I will update the DigikamImagePlugins TODO file with all
> > informations/tasks to do for 0.9.0 release. Any plugins will be simple to
> > update, others need to be rewritted about algorithms.
>
> Done on svn. Please let's me hear your choise and If you need more
> informations about.

Ok, since I am pretty indifferent about which plugins I port I will start with
the topmost "easy" one which is Add Border, then the next one on the list is
BlurFX.
I have no experience with backporting or rewriting algorithms, so I won't do
Charcoal, Superimpose, Unsharp, Perspective, Noise reduction.

What needs to be ported except for the actual 16-bits data handling and
replacing QImage with DImg?
I understand that ImageGuideDialog becomes DIgikam::ImageGuideDlg and
CtrlPanelDialog Digikam::CtrlPanelDlg, does this change require any
substantial changes in the UI code?

Marcel