[Digikam-devel] How to submit typo corrections?

linux newbie firsttimelinux at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 13:44:21 GMT 2006

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

  The corrections I'm suggesting aren't British-specific, they're corrections that I think should go in all .po files and also the .cpp files which reference them.
  I think the best way to submit it to you (given that I'm looking at 0.8.1 source and you're looking at the latest version) is to give you a sed script to do the changes.  I've got the script working here, and checked the changes visually, but I'll do a clean compile with it over the weekend and check it before posting it to this list.