[Digikam-devel] Directory open, does not reset mousecursor when done.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Wed Feb 15 21:09:45 GMT 2006

Le Jeudi 9 Février 2006 23:23, Tom Albers a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> When you open a folder in showfoto trunk it will not reset the cursor when
> done. Also loading seems slower then in the past, but that could be me.

This problem is relevant of progress bar and threaded io file acess
implementation (any signals are'nt recieve from io file acess thread and
progress bar). The progress bar implementation reset normally the cursor when
io file operations are done.

This problem have been fixed definitlvly today by Marcel. Progress bar in
IE/Showfoto is fully operational...