[Digikam-devel] ICC Settingspage.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Feb 9 22:39:44 GMT 2006

Hi Paco,

I went through the setup page for icc profiles, and I have a few issues, I'm
not sure if you are working on them, but I thought I mention them anyway...

- When not enabled, it should disable all elements, you can do that simply by
disabling the surrounding boxes, it will disable all elements in there.
- As long as there is no path, hide the ICC Settings part
- When color management is enabled, but no path is set, disable the ok button,
you can peak at how it is done in the generalsettings.cpp where it is done
for the album library path.
- Never close the dialog when something is wrong. But at least you are telling
them all settings are lost ;-)
- the bahviour settings are weird when you are using showfoto.
- please read the HACKING file, your coding style is almost opposite to the
style guide ;-)

Dont get me wrong, I love the profiles, just some minor layout things which
caught my eye.

Toma