[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Dec 19 15:38:53 GMT 2006

> - The JPEG2000 quality level settings is the same than JPEG in setup
> dialog. We need to create a dedicaced widget settings for each digiKam
> image loader (TIFF/PNG/JPEG/JPEG2000). There is a file in B.K.O about this
> subject.

Marcel,

About this subject, I propose to open a setting dialog just after the dialog
used to save an image from image editor (like gimp/photoshop does).

Trying to add a settings area in the file save dialog look impossible with
KFileDIalog class. Of course the advantage of this way is to reduce the
dialog open, but it require to create a new file dialog in digiKAm core using
a new layout and more options.

Second question is where to store the image loader settings widgets
implementation (TIFF/PNG/JPEG/JPEG2000) : in libs/dimg/loader or in
utilities/imageeditor/ ?