[Digikam-devel] 0.9 release tarball ready

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Mon Dec 18 11:16:59 GMT 2006

On Monday 18 December 2006 12:14, Fabien wrote:
> Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > On Monday 18 December 2006 11:20, Fabien wrote:
> >>Hello all,
> >>
> >>Wow, so many activity in a week-end, it's time for me to wake up :)
> >
> > Fabien, have you planed to do the announce on dot.kde.org (following the
> > 2 mails than i send you during previous week) ?
>
> Well, this is what Danny Allen wants :
>
> <<
> * A general introduction to the application, its history, functionality,
> etc

Well, it's already on the web project page. no ?

> * A short part on how you compare to other applications like
> KPhotoAlbum (used to be KimDaBa).

Look like Kphotoalbum team have a little document about database comparison :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum/digikam-db-compatibility-issues?rev=568863&view=auto

Why this document ? I don't know... What do you think about... (:=)))

If you want more comparison about Kphotoalbum and digiKam, well i'm sure than
some users in this room can speak about easily.

I'm not an user of Kphotoalbum (:=)))...

> * For the main part: What features you have added lately, what you plan
> to add, longer term stuff, releases, etc.

Foir this one, we need to do a synthesis of B.K.O files open. still todo. I
wil do it.

> * And anything else you want to talk about is fine also :D

Marcel, Achim, Paco, Gerhard, and others one, wake-up !!! (:=)))...

> I'm afraid I don't have all elements to fill the several paragraphs :(

It's not a problem...

> I will send you what I have...

ok