[Digikam-devel] 0.9 release tarball ready

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:14:41 GMT 2006

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> On Monday 18 December 2006 11:20, Fabien wrote:
>
>>Hello all,
>>
>>Wow, so many activity in a week-end, it's time for me to wake up :)
>
> Fabien, have you planed to do the announce on dot.kde.org (following the 2
> mails than i send you during previous week) ?

Well, this is what Danny Allen wants :

<<
* A general introduction to the application, its history, functionality, etc
* A short part on how you compare to other applications like KPhotoAlbum
(used to be KimDaBa).
* For the main part: What features you have added lately, what you plan
to add, longer term stuff, releases, etc.
* And anything else you want to talk about is fine also :D

I'm afraid I don't have all elements to fill the several paragraphs :(
I will send you what I have...

--
Fabien