[Digikam-devel] Have you seen this video!!?

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Wed Apr 26 22:01:00 BST 2006

> > Le Mercredi 26 Avril 2006 09:30 AM, Thorsten Schnebeck a écrit :
> > > I have created an autotool project and ported it over to wxWidget-2.6.
> > > Here it works on Gentoo :-)
> > >
> > > wget -O fuse4linux.tar.bz2
> > > http://forum.ebv4linux.de/download.php?id=295 tar xvfj

As I said in the other mail: I uploaded a new version so the link is also new:
wget -O fuse4linux.tar.bz2 http://forum.ebv4linux.de/download.php?id=296

We have already a Suse RPM:
wget -O fuse4linux-0.2-1.i386.rpm
http://forum.ebv4linux.de/download.php?id=297

and a simple 1 minute example about image stacking:
http://forum.ebv4linux.de/files/composite_248.pdf

To make it easier to follow new versions watch out the thread
http://forum.ebv4linux.de/viewtopic.php?t=845
and the look at the downloads

So it is a real fun program, so far a little bit unstable to be really useful
for a (semi-)professional.

****
For more information please use private mail for English help and info or post
into the thread on ebv4linux for German feedback as it is too OT for this
list
****

EndOfThread :-)

Have fun