[Digikam-devel] Preparing 0.9.0 beta1

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Mon Apr 3 05:45:38 BST 2006

Le Dimanche 02 Avril 2006 11:08 PM, Marcel Wiesweg a écrit :
> > Marcel, there are some tasks to do if you is interressed :
> >
> > - Add dcraw program detection at startup (simple).

and if dcraw isn't availalble, do something about RAW file loading in image
editor (disable ? Error message ?).

> Yes.
>
> > - Add interraction between Comments & tags sidebar tab from main
> > interface and image editor Comments & tags sidebar tab, if the both are
> > open at the same time. (medium)
>
> Yes. I will have a look at it and come back to you if there are any
> questions.

ok

> > - Add Exif support on TIFF/EP Metadata loader (hard).
>
> Hm. I dont know what is involved with this.

Well, in TIFFMetaLoader, Exif TIFF/EP tags are'nt parsed to store in an Exiv2
container to display in metadata sidebar.
There is a TIFF/EP spec. on the web, i will trying to find out.

> > Joern, Tom ?
> >
> > DigikamImagePlugins
> > ----------------------------
> > - Finalize SuperImpose plugin widget (Marcel ?).
>
> I can fix the problems with zooming, that's no problem. What else?

that all I think. It Just your TODO entries (:=))).

> > - Fix folder tree view in SuperImpose plugin (me).
> > - Finalize Perspective plugin (Marcel ?).
>
> Same question, what needs to be done?
> I have been thinking of adding spinboxes to set the angles, but that is
> difficult enough (I can do the normal trigonometry, but I don't know how to
> get the points for drawing from sides and angles without running into all
> sorts of corner cases which I don't like). Alternatively, we could add a
> widget to position the corner points, as wished for SuperImpose, so that is
> connected to the Superimpose rewrite which is currently scheduled for later
> 0.9.x.

ok, well nothing to be done in Perspective tool.

> Generally, university is starting tomorrow again but I strongly suspect
> that it is actually starting only a week later, so there is some more spare
> time left for these tasks...

ok