[Digikam-devel] Preparing 0.9.0 beta1

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Apr 2 22:08:13 BST 2006

> Marcel, there are some tasks to do if you is interressed :
>
> - Add dcraw program detection at startup (simple).

Yes.

> - Add interraction between Comments & tags sidebar tab from main interface
> and image editor Comments & tags sidebar tab, if the both are open at the
> same time. (medium)

Yes. I will have a look at it and come back to you if there are any questions.

> - Add Exif support on TIFF/EP Metadata loader (hard).

Hm. I dont know what is involved with this.

> Joern, Tom ?
>
> DigikamImagePlugins
> ----------------------------
> - Finalize SuperImpose plugin widget (Marcel ?).

I can fix the problems with zooming, that's no problem. What else?

> - Fix folder tree view in SuperImpose plugin (me).
> - Finalize Perspective plugin (Marcel ?).

Same question, what needs to be done?
I have been thinking of adding spinboxes to set the angles, but that is
difficult enough (I can do the normal trigonometry, but I don't know how to
get the points for drawing from sides and angles without running into all
sorts of corner cases which I don't like). Alternatively, we could add a
widget to position the corner points, as wished for SuperImpose, so that is
connected to the Superimpose rewrite which is currently scheduled for later
0.9.x.

Generally, university is starting tomorrow again but I strongly suspect that
it is actually starting only a week later, so there is some more spare time
left for these tasks...

Marcel