[Digikam-devel] HTML-export-plugin: translated every little bit of the GUI, but there are still english strings left

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Thu Sep 29 20:09:50 BST 2005

Tom Albers wrote:

>Op Wednesday 28 September 2005 14:46, schreef Oliver Dörr:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I translated every single word of the images gallery plugin into german.
>>Looking at the GUI of the plugin, i could still see two english words
>>left. They are directly under the preview in the image collection
>>dialog, where i could select the albums that i want to export.
>>
>>I have "Images:" and "Category:" still in english.
>>
>>Could sonmebody check that?
>>

>Hi,
>
>They come from libkipi, are the strings in there and installed correctly?

I believe so,

same as digikam. German language is completly up-to-date for digikam,
digikamimageplugins, kipi, kipiplugins, and kimdaba. Everything is
translated, but i found two cases in the GUI with english words left.
The words out of libkipi and the words from digikam (see other thread).
I can't see the reason, trhe words are inside the po file translated,
but are not shown up in the GUI. Other words that were trasnlated at a
later time show correctly up in the GUI.

Any ideas? It's not just my computer...

I've started also a thread on the kde-i18n-de mailinglist regarding this
problems.

Oliver