[Digikam-devel] digikam just crashed

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Tue Sep 27 20:40:58 BST 2005

Hi Renchi,

it's really strange. I could recreate that crash. All i have to do, is
trying to the connect to a camera which is not connected and try to
select all images before digikam recognises that there is no camera.
digiKam crashes. However the backtrace is really strane. For a few
moments i could see the first 6 lines, but they seem to be overwritten
and all i got is the backtrace starting with line 7.

So do you think that it makes any sense to search for the crash reason?

Oliver