[Digikam-devel] Preparing for digikam 0.8

Renchi Raju renchi.raju at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 04:59:15 BST 2005

Gilles Caulier wrote:

>>>I need one week to do this task (during beta2 stage)
>>
>>So we can plan the rc around the 20th?
>

> Not sure. handbook is a long long task, and if i'm alone to do it, i can't
> promise to finish at this date. This is why i prefer to release in beta2 in a
> near future.

I second that. a rc release (as tom pointed out) is also a string freeze
release and the docbook needs to be finished before that. since there
have been a substantial number of bugfixes, it would be better to do a
beta2 release out right now. there would be lot more people using
tarball releases than going through the svn route.

renchi