[Digikam-devel] Ping.

maxime.delorme@tiscali.fr maxime.delorme at tiscali.fr
Thu Sep 1 22:12:21 BST 2005

---------- Initial Header -----------

From      : Joern Ahrens <joern.ahrens at kdemail.net>
To          : digiKam developers <digikam-devel at kde.org>
Cc          :
Date      : Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:33:07 +0200
Subject : Re: [Digikam-devel] Ping.

On Thursday 01 September 2005 11:29, Tom Albers wrote:
> Joern Ahrens wrote:
> > On Tuesday 30 August 2005 22:15, you wrote:
> >>Hi Maxime,
> >>
> >>Ok, you transferred the layout to mambo. Nice job.
Personally I think it
> >>gets pretty crowded in the text part. I'm not sure about
mambo though,
> >> but

Tom, actually I suggested Mambo, because you used it for
your website -
different from spip which nobody knows and nobody wants to
work with.

Today I've played with the Mambo interface - added a new
article, started a
poll, added a new user.... It's much easier to handle than
spip and I think,
I'm fine with it.

Max, how can I change the style in which an article is
shown. Do I have to
have access to the filesystem or is it possible through the
interface.
_____________
in the admin interface go in the menu to  site > template
manager > site template
Select dgikam in the radio button, click on top to edit css...
Be carefull with it I've no backup and spend lot of time on
it to look like Digkam
We will use the cms to add some news to the page here and
then and are
not going to do any further development on it. So the main
thing is to add an
article asap to the page which seems to be possible with Mambo.

I don't understand you , you 're talking of development on
Mambo ?