[Digikam-devel] blowup handbook

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Oct 9 21:03:21 BST 2005

Caulier Gilles wrote:

>Le Vendredi 7 Octobre 2005 19:09, Oliver a écrit :
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>i'm just translating the blowup photograph handbook and found
>>
>><guilabel>Detail Preservation</guilabel> p [0, 100]: this controls the
>>preservation of the curvatures (features). A low value forces an equal
>>smoothing across the image, whereas bigger values preferably smooth the
>>homogeneous regions and leaves the details sharper. A value of 0.9 should
>>well preserve details so that no sharpening is required afterwards.
>>
>>The detail preservation allows values from 0 to 5
>>

>Well Detail Preservation must always < to Anisotropy !
>
>Need to add any description in handbook about.
>

>>same for anisotropy
>><guilabel>Anisotropy</guilabel> alpha [0,1]:
>>values from 5 to 100 are aloowed
>>

>Right. I will fix it.
>

>><guilabel>Regularity</guilabel> [0, 10]:
>>values from 0 to 100 are allowed
>>

>idem
>

>><guilabel>Angular Step</guilabel> da [5, 90]:
>>values from 5 to 100 allowed
>>

>no...  5 to 90...
>

>><guilabel>Integral Step</guilabel> [0, 10]:
>>values from 0.10 to 10 are allowed
>>

>Right, i will fix it.
>

>>The values for gaussian are not mentioned at all in the handbook
>>

>Idem.
>
>Note : These remarks are common to Blowup, Restoration and Inpainting plugins
>because they use the same algorithm from CIMG library. I will fix Restoration
>and Inpainting plugins too.

Thats great, because i'm also out of town this week. I will not start
translatning those handbook before next weekend. At this moment i have
translated all kipi handbooks and most of the digikamimageplugins (only
seven left). But i'll hope that from next week on i could take the
translation work with, so that i could translate also during my travels.

We will see.

Is there any release schedule for digikma 0.8.0? Just because i'm
curious if i could trasnlate all handbooks before or if the german
handbooks will be available with 0.8.1

Oliver