[Digikam-devel] OpenIcc List

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Tue Nov 22 06:20:46 GMT 2005

Le Mardi 22 Novembre 2005 01:06, PLinnell a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Just a short note to let you know there is an #openicc channel on
> freenode.net and also the openicc list should be of interest to you
> folks as well.
>
> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/OpenIcc
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter
> Scribus Team

OK. Thanks for the url.

Important question : what the way to make a free download area of ICC profiles
for digital still cameras, screens, printers, etc ? I think that it's really
complicated to find an ICC profile to download on the web. digikam users need
to have this files easily....

Sure there are certainly any copyright problems... What do you think ?