[Digikam-devel] Color Management plugin??

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Sun Nov 20 18:08:12 GMT 2005

Le Dimanche 20 Novembre 2005 18:40, Joern Ahrens a écrit :
> On Sunday 20 November 2005 18:15, Caulier Gilles wrote:
> > >
> > > DImLib
> >
> > Dimage isn't imlib2 (:=)))
> >
> > Only any part come from imlib2. Take a look in this tarball :
> >
> > http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/misc.tarballs/digikam-0.9.0-alpha-6.tar.gz
> >
> > there is a new digikam/libs/dimage directory
>
> Gilles, we know that.... But the name is a problem because it might be a
> trademark of minolta/konica. So we have to rename that baby, we are not
> interessted in having trouble with a company about a name.
> DImLib was a suggestion for digikam_image_lib.
>
> ... Jörn

Hum, I think we need a small name for this class, DPhoto for example. No need
to add Digikam in class name, because class using Digikam namespace.

DPhoto look better for me because the goal of implementation is to provide any
method dedicaced for photograph, like ICC management, meta-data support, etc.

DPhoto is right for you ?