[Digikam-devel] 0.8 branch

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Jun 23 14:16:05 BST 2005

Hi,

First: thanks for your report.

Op donderdag 23 juni 2005 11:02, schreef Mikolaj Machowski:
> 2. Last sentence in dialog about deleting of items from database should
>    mention once again it is removal from database, not images itself.
>    "Do you want to remove descriptions of these items from database?" NOT
> "Do
>    you want delete these items?"
>    Users are really reading (if anything...) only first and last sentence.

I whink the warning is clear enough. If people are scared because of the text,
they read the whole message.

> 3. Not properly detected encoding and subsequently broken non-ASCII letters
> in
>    comments.

Which is pretty weird because we depend on the locale for that afaik.

> 9. In date search possibility to select images not only by week, but also
> by
>    day of week (columns).

I've not done that because I don't think it makes much sense to select all
pictures from every wednesday of the month. Feel free to convince me of the
need for it.

> 14. No possibility to assign tag by drag'n'drop???

You can drag tags (from the right) to the images.

Toma
--
http://www.kde.nl | irc: {toma}