[Digikam-devel] digiKam is branched.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Fri Jul 8 20:42:58 BST 2005

Hello,

I just branched digiKam, digikamimageplugins and the showfoto docsbooks.  I
saw the italian team comitting something when I was working on it and  I
think it is up-to-date, but please check if you made commits the last hours.

We have worked in a seperate branch on the 0.8 version of digiKam. That will
soon be merged to trunk.

The version now branched will be used for a 0.7.4 version, but we currently
have no plans to do so, but that could change if we encouter delays for 0.8
or see serious problems with 0.7.3. We will announce that.

Thanks for all the translating work. I can imagen digiKam is not one of  the
easiest apps to translate.

Tom Albers
http://www.kde.nl | http://www.digikam.org |irc: toma | toma at jabber.kovoks.nl