[Digikam-devel] digiKam and DigikamImagePlugins 0.7.3 released

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Thu Jul 7 11:36:57 BST 2005

Le Jeudi 07 Juillet 2005 12:28 PM, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Gilles,
>
> i just downloaded the tarballs and i don't like them. The german
> translation is up-to-date in SVN, but the tarballs are very old and so
> there is a lot missing in the german translation. To be honest i can't
> understand why this happens.

GUI _and_ DOC translations are up-to-date ?

> I personally could not reccomand anybody who speaks german to use this
> tarballs. I also saw that 0.8 experimental was moved. Does that mean
> that 0.7.3 SVN was deleted?

Well, there is a way to move 0.7.3 source code to "stable" svn branch. I not
sure if this branch rules i18n export on repository. If yes, we need to plan
a 0.7.4 release to fix this problem.

Normally, 0.8.0 source code will overwrite 0.7.3 files.

The i18n rules are changed since kde repository have been ported from CVS to
SVN. Someone have more informations about ?

> Oliver
>
> PS: Sorry, but i'm a bit frustrated!

No problem.