[Digikam-devel] digiKam and DigikamImagePlugins 0.7.3 released

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Thu Jul 7 11:28:17 BST 2005

Hi Gilles,

i just downloaded the tarballs and i don't like them. The german
translation is up-to-date in SVN, but the tarballs are very old and so
there is a lot missing in the german translation. To be honest i can't
understand why this happens.

I personally could not reccomand anybody who speaks german to use this
tarballs. I also saw that 0.8 experimental was moved. Does that mean
that 0.7.3 SVN was deleted?

Oliver

PS: Sorry, but i'm a bit frustrated!