[Digikam-devel] Removing thumb size from settings.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Jul 7 07:21:18 BST 2005

Hello,

In the menu View there are settings for the Album Sort Order  and Image Sort
Order, those settings are saves when you close digiKam. These settings are
not available in the digiKam Settings Screen.

I would suggest doing the same for the Thumb Size Setting. It is now available
in the Settings Screen and in the menu View.  I would like to remove it from
the Settings Screen. Reasoning: 1) consistent with Album Sort Order and Image
Sorter Order. 2) Removes a setting from the Settings Screen and 3) when you
change the thumb size and restart digiKam the thumbs will have the size of
the last time you used digiKam which makes more sense to me then the current
behaviour.

Does anyone agree or disagree? Tina?

Best,

Toma