[Digikam-devel] KIPI presentation done

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Sat Aug 27 18:50:30 BST 2005

Le Vendredi 26 Août 2005 09:24, Tom Albers a écrit :
> It would be great if the information could be expanded a bit and put in the
> doxygen main page.
>
> I've made the api of libkipi accessible via:
> http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.5-api/extragear-libs-apido
>cs/libkipi/html/index.html The pages at developer.kde.org are weekly
> updated. I'm not sure how often the page where it currently links to is
> updated. If that is less, it is better to change it, I think. Aurélien,
> could you change the link? I've no karma to do that....
>
> I also see a pdf at that page with additional information, which is not
> available in the apidox. Where does that come from, did I miss anything
> setting up the apidox?

You're talking about the PDF from http://digikamplugins.free.fr, aren't you?
This is Gilles Caulier's web site, so I guess he produced the PDF. Judging
from the first pages, it's Doxygen generated, so there is probably nothing
more in it than in the developer.kde.org URL you mentionned.

I will add a link to developer.kde.org as well as to Jesper presentation.

> I think the developers side of kipi should get a bit more attention on the
> kipi side. Possible contributers must find the info very easily.

Agreed.

Aurélien