[Digikam-devel] KIPI presentation done

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Fri Aug 26 08:24:08 BST 2005

Op vrijdag 26 augustus 2005 00:38, schreef Aurelien Gateau:
> Le Jeudi 25 Août 2005 13:14, vous avez écrit :
> > Hi.
> >
> > You may see the slides for my KIPI presentation at aKademy at:
> > http://kdab.net/?page=publications&sub=kipi-plugins
> >
> > I appreciate any feedback you may have, including language fixes. (Please
> > CC any information to blackie at kde.org)
>
> Great work, Jesper! It looks really professionnal.
>
> Only fix: you can add ShowImg in the list of KIPI enabled applications.
>
> I think we should add a link to your presentation on KIPI web page. If it's
> ok for you, I can do it.
>
> Regards,
>   Aurélien

It would be great if the information could be expanded a bit and put in the
doxygen main page.

I've made the api of libkipi accessible via:
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.5-api/extragear-libs-apidocs/libkipi/html/index.html
The pages at developer.kde.org are weekly updated. I'm not sure how often the
page where it currently links to is updated. If that is less, it is better to
change it, I think. Aurélien, could you change the link? I've no karma to do
that....

I also see a pdf at that page with additional information, which is not
available in the apidox. Where does that come from, did I miss anything
setting up the apidox?

I think the developers side of kipi should get a bit more attention on the
kipi side. Possible contributers must find the info very easily.

just my 2ct.

Tom