[Digikam-devel] small bug: root tree selected: Everything of menu image is not available exept emailing... why?

Cyrill Helg linux at solnet.ch
Wed Aug 24 22:13:48 BST 2005

Am Mittwoch 24 August 2005 22.37 schrieb Cyrill Helg:
> Am Mittwoch 24 August 2005 22.34 schrieb Joern Ahrens:
>
> Hmm I'll check out svn right now ;)

The Problem is still here, what I mean is: Why is this menu entry selectable
when nothing happens?

Here is an image that shows what I mean:

http://phlogiston.homelinux.org/images/digikam.jpg

The emailing function can only be used when pics are selected... so it also
should only be available then, like all other opts... Or am I wrong?

Thanks

[...]