[Digikam-devel] Trying to translate Flickr

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Tue Aug 23 21:20:35 BST 2005

Hi,

regarding the server and his answers.

There are no words for read, write and delete in the .po file. So i
think that we need a little trick to get them there. I believe that the
code is simply saving the answer of the server inside a variable. So
what we need is code like

if (server_return == "Write") {server_return=i10n("Write");}   // Is
i10n still the function for the strings to be translated?

for every response of the server. I'm not sure about the exact code
because i haven't coded in the last 10 years, but it should be something
like this.

Oliver