[Digikam-devel] Trying to translate Flickr

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 21:08:18 BST 2005

On 24/08/05, Oliver Dörr <oliver at doerr-privat.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'm just translating the Flickr KIPI Plugin into german. I've already
> translated everything. However there are some english strings left.
>
> Checking if previous token is still valid
>
> The permissions are still in english (i believe thats either fix in the
> Plugin code or it comes from the server), which looks quite irritating
> (a german sentence with one english word in it).

Hi,
Its actually this way, The server is queried for the permissions.
Those permissions are shown to the user in the above said sentence,
Only three return values are possible "read","write" and "delete". You
can simply add translation words for "write", "read", and "delete".
(if it is done using the .po files), or otherwise tell me how the
translation strings are specified, so we can find some solution.

BTW the plugin doesn't currently give option to set non-write
permissions. As the uploading requires write permissions. So the reply
will, for the time being only have "write" as the possibility.

Vardhman
--
Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com