[Digikam-devel] TagEdit again

Thomas Mueller lists at elfstone.de
Mon Aug 8 16:07:02 BST 2005

Am Montag, 8. August 2005 16:41 schrieb Joern Ahrens:

> Look at the features digikam already has, look at the already added wishes
> at bko. Well, then decide again if we don't like people asking for new
> features! But you're right, this is the best way to be ignored in the
> future.

How many of thos wishes at bko were answered by

Am Montag, 8. August 2005 15:34 schrieb Tom Albers:
> Make a patch or stop whining now.

When asking once for a feature? I love digikam, and i appreciate the work the
devs put in there, but too me an answer like this to a feature-request is a
sign of rudeness.

But maybe, as a not-coding-guy i have some totaly different opinions about
netiquette than coders.

Thomas