[Digikam-devel] We Need a Webmaster.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Aug 4 11:33:48 BST 2005

Op donderdag 4 augustus 2005 13:25, schreef Caulier Gilles:
> Le Jeudi 4 Août 2005 11:05, Maxime Delorme a écrit :
> > Could you tell us more, what kind of work do you like to be made on the
> > website
> > I know very well PHP but nothing about  spip  but  I could spend little
> > time to learn about it
>
> Well, there is a lot of task to do in web project page (www.digikam.org),
> by priority order:
>
> - updated the features list.
> - new 0.8.0 screenshots.
> - new contest about 0.8.0 splashscreen (digikam and showfoto)
> - Any pages must be polished, (TODO list removed for example : there is a
> TODO in SVN)
>
> The Main tasks to update web project pages are :
>
> - updated News.
> - updated Screenshots.
> - updated links and others stuff (like found a sponsor for example, like on
> k3b project : www.k3b.org)
>
> Tom, if i had forget someting ...

No not really, it sounds a lot right now, but that is because we did not do
anything to the site for a while. If it is up-to-date again I don't think it
will cost a lot of time in a week.

I think you can judge for your own what needs to be done. I think almost every
page needs some tweaks at the moment.

Toma