[Digikam-devel] We Need a Webmaster.

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Thu Aug 4 12:25:55 BST 2005

Le Jeudi 4 Août 2005 11:05, Maxime Delorme a écrit :
> Could you tell us more, what kind of work do you like to be made on the
> website
> I know very well PHP but nothing about  spip  but  I could spend little
> time to learn about it

Well, there is a lot of task to do in web project page (www.digikam.org), by
priority order:

- updated the features list.
- new 0.8.0 screenshots.
- new contest about 0.8.0 splashscreen (digikam and showfoto)
- Any pages must be polished, (TODO list removed for example : there is a TODO
in SVN)

The Main tasks to update web project pages are :

- updated News.
- updated Screenshots.
- updated links and others stuff (like found a sponsor for example, like on
k3b project : www.k3b.org)

Tom, if i had forget someting ...

note : I'm the maintenor of digikam, DigikamImagePlugins and kipi pages on
extragear area (available via SVN)

Gilles